University of Carol Davila
• University of Carol Davila - Medical and pharmaceutical higher education in Bucharest dates back more than a century. Carol Davila, a Romanian physician of French origin, in collaboration with Nicolae Kretzulescu set up medical education in our country by founding the National School of Medicine and Pharmacy in 1857. The University serves as the founding ground for medical studies.
University of Medicine Craiova
• University of Medicine and Pharmacy Craiova - Through its Faculties and specializations (Undergraduate, Master and PhD study programs), the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Craiova aims to provide high quality teaching, training and research, since 1998.
University Grigore T. Popa – Iasi
• University of Medicine and Pharmacy Grigore T. Popa - The university assumes that fundamental roles in training and development of graduates and professionals in medicine, medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, bioengineering and health assistance, creation, treasuring and disseminating the values of bio - medical sciences and their affirmation in the European and global circuits, continuous improvement activities and national public health system performance, cultivating free thought and democracy tradition of academic ethics and bioethics, all in the spirit of recognizing the rights and fundamental freedoms alongside the rule of law.
“Victor Babeş” University
• “Victor Babeş” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timişoara - more than 25,000 students have graduated from the Timisoara medical school, including a fair number of foreign students from all over the world. The university has three faculties, which in turn have several sub-specializations: the Faculty of Medicine (Medicine, Registered nurses, Balneo-physio-kinetotherapy and recuperation, Radiology and imaging, Nutrition and Dietetics), the Faculty of Dental Medicine (Dental Medicine, Dental Technique, Registered nurses in dentistry), the Faculty of Pharmacy (Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical assistants).
University Târgu Mureș
• The University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Târgu Mureș - An emblematic academic sanctuary for this area of the country, well-known and recognised abroad, has been operating for more than six decades. Thousands of doctors and pharmacists have been trained here to dedicate themselves to the noblest mission: that of serving people, of saving lives.
• Ovidius University - Ovidius University is a public institution of higher education founded in 1961, it became in 1990 a multidisciplinary university with programs for Bachelor, Master and Doctorate quality accreditation recognized by national and international institutions with high confidence. With over 15,000 students, Ovidius is the largest university in Black Sea Area.
Iuliu Haţieganu University
• Iuliu Haţieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy - UMF-Cluj is located in the city of Cluj-Napoca, the fourth most important city in Romania. UMF-Cluj enrols 6105 full-time undergraduates, 170 master students, 242 doctoral students and 2347 medical residents. The students are distributed across three faculties: medicine, pharmacy and dentistry. In addition to teaching in Romanian, the university offers sections in French and in English.